Before taking Possession of the Vehicle, the Lessee shall pay the daily rate for each day of the rental period in advance, and shall leave an imprint of their credit card as a security for the full and faithful performance by the Lessee of the terms of this agreement.
• By taking Possession of the Vehicle, the Lessee warrants that he/she has inspected the vehicle and is satisfied that the Vehicle is delivered to him/her in a good operating and roadworthy condition.
• The Lessee warrants that he is not less than 25 years old and that he has had at least 2 years driving experience as a licensed driver. Additionally, the Lessee warrants that he shall not permit the vehicle to be driven or operated by anyone other than himself without the express permission of the Lessor.
• The Lessee shall not smoke or permit anyone to smoke in the vehicle. In breach of this term, the Lessee shall pay an additional fee for the cleaning of the interior of the vehicle.
• The Lessee shall not use the Vehicle in contravention of any legislation or regulation in Grenada and shall promptly report any accidents or collisions to the Lessor and the Police in Grenada.
• The vehicle shall be leased for personal use and shall NOT be used for racing, pace making or the carriage of any persons for hire or the carriage of any flammable, corrosive or illegal materials or the towing of any vehicle, trailer, boat or other objects.
• The Lessee shall return the Vehicle in the same condition including the same amount of fuel available upon receipt of the vehicle together with its tools, accessories and equipment to the Lessor’s address at the date specified above.
• The Lessee acknowledges that (1) rental day is equivalent to 24 hours, if returned any time beyond this time, the Lessee will be charged a fee.